Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives a list of some of the reasons you should have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You really have to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers competition! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you’ll find that it doesn’t matter how to start an invention idea good a perception you might imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an idea that they agree that i see profitable. Here’s some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a complete collection of services not looking to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to you on paper.)
6. Contain too many similar providers that sector is flooded file a patent sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea draws a minimal niche market and would like mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Income sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t much better than what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and do not need a clue who competitors is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or inventhelp phone number product that is precisely like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing whenever compared with what will be coming out one year afterwards.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea even when the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would eventually be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, yet if they participate in a quick look up your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly past the due associate with. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, and it was poorly written as well as cover a lot more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they can get very little protection for sale.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just don’t look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided to the line for the year and therefore following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review your item by no means been being produced or sold stores or online. So do n’t want to consider the risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are a few of the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and do your part things yourself as marketable maybe can.